Thanks, Dani E. That's one more memory I'll have to repress.
Friday, November 5, 2010
Wreck the Halls
What's a Wreck?
What's a Wreck?
Now, don't you have a photo you want to send me? ;)
Praise for the Book
- “Will have you laughing so hard you’ll forget to eat!”— Washington Post
- “a hilarious winner” — The Oregonian
- “a fantastically gut-busting book”— NPR
- “It’s all here, each wreck a disaster of hilarity.” — BookPage.com
- “Hysterically funny!”— Epinions.com
- “laugh-out-loud funny”— The Times
- “Yates’ sharp humor makes the funny even funnier.” — The Dallas Morning News
- “an amazing laugh-out-loud book”— The Book Triblog
What the fans are saying
- "I was laughing so hard, I couldn't catch my breath."
- "As funny as the blog that started it."
- "WAY better than I expected!"
- "Cake Wreckery at its best!"
- American Mensa:Top 50 Websites of 2010
- Amazon: Top 10 gift books of 2009
- The Orlando Sentinal “Orbbies”: Winner Humor
- 2009 BlogLuxe Awards: Funniest Blog
- 2009 Bloggies: Best Writing of a Weblog, Best New Weblog, Best Food Blog
- The 2008 Weblog Awards: Best Food Blog
- Blogger's Choice 2008 Awards: Best Humor Blog
Where's the book?
Popular This Month
- ► 2011 (198)
- Teaming With Wreckage
- Golden Arch Enemies
- Sunday Sweets: At Your Service
- Redefining the Turkey Breast
- What's the Big Deal?
- Let's Hear It For The Bird
- Wrecks of Plenty
- Totally Stuffed
- It's About Standards
- Sunday Sweets: Potter Mania
- The Wrecks Which Shall Not Be Named
- Engaging Wrecks
- Turkey Terror
- I'm Hunting Wreck-Its
- Clean Out Your Fridge Day
- Sunday Sweets: Classic Beauties
- Sweet Dreams
- In Honer of Our Hero's
- Picture Perfect
- Parent Appreciation Day
- Really? Really.
- Sunday Sweets Steams It Up
- The Beefy Toad
- Tickle Tickle
- Is It Just Me?
- Forget Your "P"s and "Q"s...
- Somebody Check Those Brownies...
- John's Birthday Suit
- Prime Candidates
- ▼ November (29)
- ► 2009 (420)