Wreck the Halls
What's a Wreck?
What's a Wreck?
Now, don't you have a photo you want to send me? ;)
Praise for the Book
- “Will have you laughing so hard you’ll forget to eat!”— Washington Post
- “a hilarious winner” — The Oregonian
- “a fantastically gut-busting book”— NPR
- “It’s all here, each wreck a disaster of hilarity.” — BookPage.com
- “Hysterically funny!”— Epinions.com
- “laugh-out-loud funny”— The Times
- “Yates’ sharp humor makes the funny even funnier.” — The Dallas Morning News
- “an amazing laugh-out-loud book”— The Book Triblog
What the fans are saying
- "I was laughing so hard, I couldn't catch my breath."
- "As funny as the blog that started it."
- "WAY better than I expected!"
- "Cake Wreckery at its best!"
- American Mensa:Top 50 Websites of 2010
- Amazon: Top 10 gift books of 2009
- The Orlando Sentinal “Orbbies”: Winner Humor
- 2009 BlogLuxe Awards: Funniest Blog
- 2009 Bloggies: Best Writing of a Weblog, Best New Weblog, Best Food Blog
- The 2008 Weblog Awards: Best Food Blog
- Blogger's Choice 2008 Awards: Best Humor Blog
Where's the book?
Popular This Month
- ► 2011 (198)
- Rabbit Food
- Easter? Is That You?
- Bunny Bashers
- Sunday Sweets: Tickled Pink
- Wreckies of the Month
- A Little Rough Around The Edges
- Here Fishy Fishy...
- Guess That Cake
- The Cake Wrecks Correlation
- A Haiku for You, Deer
- Sunday Sweets: 2010 Cake Odyssey
- Cake Wrecks: The Music Video
- It's Life, Jim, But Not As We Know It
- Saint Patrick Would Be SHOCKED
- Patty Cakes
- I'm Looking Over My Wrecked Up Clover
- Sunday Sweets: That Takes The Cake Part 1
- Et Tu, O-Town?
- My, SOMEBODY's Been Busy...
- To Be Read By Rod Serling
- Wedding Day Jitterbugs
- The Groom's Revenge
- Sunday Sweets: Cartoons with Character
- Tell Me What You Want, What You Really Really Want...
- Covering All the Bases
- Wreck Spotting
- Hold On to Your Hats, Sports Fans...
- The Frogs Talk Back
- ▼ March (28)
- ► 2009 (420)