Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Reminders, Updates, & FAQs

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Attention, Wreckies! A few quick reminders:


- John & I are coming to LA (ish), San Diego (ish), Tempe, and Salt Lake City in just over two weeks! Check this post for details and dates, and please RSVP if you'll be joining the party. There will be a cupcake contest, prizes, and yes, FREE CAKE.



- Father's Day is coming! Have you got your Falker Satherhood on? (It's like a word journey.) Also, Cake Wrecks the hardcover gift book is still a rock-bottom $5.20 on Amazon right now. Buy $25 worth, and you even get free shipping - so stock up for easy gift-giving. Do it. DO IT NOW!!



- As you tweeting twits already know, John and I will be attending Dragon*Con again this September. A few D*C FAQs:

* No, we won't have a booth at D*C; we'll just be regular paying geeks like the rest of you. However, if you have something you'd like signed, bring it along!

* How do you find us? Twitter.

* Yes, we'll be playing the Twitter game again this year: find me via my hints/"I'm right here" tweets, and win a prize. I'll also sign anything you like. (Within reason. Let's limit things to the northern cheeks, if you please.)

* The best part of D*C? The costumes, of course! (Ok, that's not really an FAQ, but I had to share.)


That is all. You may now return to your regularly scheduled evil henchperson duties.
Tracey said...

Yippie for Dragon Con! Have you been before?

Carrietastic said...

Sounds like my husband Josh and I will (probably) be attending D*C as well, so I look forward to meeting you there. :)

tottergirl said...

I'm really disappointed that the book tour is skipping Albuquerque. I mean even Bugs Bunny passes through Albuquerque!

Anonymous said...

Eeeee! So excited you'll be at D*C again this year. I'll have to see if I can find you again and get my book signed. I won one of your NMBCJ necklaces last year. I was the lady with the "scary ponies".

=0)
Heather

Jigsawdiva said...

If I only had a decent Darth Vader costume, I'd walk around with a little baby doll and "It's a Girl" balloons for you. (Somebody please do this! We need Wresck Cosplay)!

Anonymous said...

*SQUEE!* Even more excited for Dcon now!! I've been going for over 10 years now but missed last year.

This does mean though I'm going to have to actually figure out how to use Twitter. :p

Kimberly said...

Yeah D*C! I'll be there! Dressed as a Sim some days and a Merlotte's waitress the others. I will look for you!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't help but notice that 2011 CW calendars are available for pre-order on Amazon. That's a good thing, cuz I wouldn't want to wait until the last minute and risk not getting mine.

Betough said...

We've done D*C for years! We live here in Atlanta and operate a haunted house (Netherworld) so we run around in monster costumes, have a booth and march in the parade Sat. morning. Have fun!

Kimberworld said...

Hurray for DragonCon!! I might have to do Twitter so I can meet one of my favorite bloggers. :)

Oh, I hope you do costumes. If so, make sure you guys bring your Star Trek stuff because something cool might be happening...

Unknown said...

So you're coming to Atlanta but not doing a book signing? What up with that?

Ooooo, foreboding! The Captcha word is HODDER....as in Kane Hodder, who played Jason Vorhees in 4 Friday the 13th films, who will be at Dragon*Con this year!

See you at the Con!!

Jigsawdiva said...

OMG Betough! Netherworld is AMAZING!

WV: torat

isabella said...

When are you coming to nyc?? pleeeeease come.

Unknown said...

Aw man! I missed you guys last year at Dragon*Con and it's likely I'm going to have to skip it this year. (Buying a new home kinda sucks your money... ;) )

Have fun!

-One of the many costuming geeks

The Lili Effect said...

Hope we run into you at Dragon*con again this year! :)

Jenny said...

I've gone to Dragon Con (well, the parade) the last 2 years, but this year won't be in Atlanta until a few days later! Bummer. Wish I had met you last year!

Come to Boston on the next book tour! :)

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting so long for you to come to LA-ish (Pasadena), so I could meet you and have you sign my Cake Wrecks book, and then you have to go and schedule it on the ONE Saturday that I will be in Pittsburgh. DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN!! And Rats!! (This Pittsburgh trip better be good!)

~Kathy D~

viddyviddy said...

Excellent! I hope I can hunt you down and say hi at DCon!

Amy Lee said...

My husband is going to D*Con!! He goes every year. I can't go this year cuz we have no one to watch our 3 demon spawn (aka kids.) He's part of the 501st :) Have fun!

Sparkles said...

I *will* find you at D*C this year!
This year's costumes allow for hidden pockets for my phone to actually use Twitter...

Abigail said...

My mother is going to DCon. She'll be in the Periodic table of Elements group dressed as Actinium like she did last year. I will notbe there because I'm still looking for a job.:(

Abigail