Wreck the Halls
What's a Wreck?
What's a Wreck?
Now, don't you have a photo you want to send me? ;)
Praise for the Book
- “Will have you laughing so hard you’ll forget to eat!”— Washington Post
- “a hilarious winner” — The Oregonian
- “a fantastically gut-busting book”— NPR
- “It’s all here, each wreck a disaster of hilarity.” — BookPage.com
- “Hysterically funny!”— Epinions.com
- “laugh-out-loud funny”— The Times
- “Yates’ sharp humor makes the funny even funnier.” — The Dallas Morning News
- “an amazing laugh-out-loud book”— The Book Triblog
What the fans are saying
- "I was laughing so hard, I couldn't catch my breath."
- "As funny as the blog that started it."
- "WAY better than I expected!"
- "Cake Wreckery at its best!"
- American Mensa:Top 50 Websites of 2010
- Amazon: Top 10 gift books of 2009
- The Orlando Sentinal “Orbbies”: Winner Humor
- 2009 BlogLuxe Awards: Funniest Blog
- 2009 Bloggies: Best Writing of a Weblog, Best New Weblog, Best Food Blog
- The 2008 Weblog Awards: Best Food Blog
- Blogger's Choice 2008 Awards: Best Humor Blog
Where's the book?
Popular This Month
- Save The Cakes
- Flagging Enthusiasm
- Sunday Sweets: In Memory
- Confectionary Compensating
- Happy Towel Day!
- Giving Wrecks a Bad Name
- Tae Kwon "DO'H!"
- Sunday Sweets: Jim Henson Tribute
- Artsy Fartsy
- Because Patience and Kindness are Overrated
- Picture This
- Let's Wrap It Up
- Love Hurts
- Sunday Sweets: Eye Candy
- Yesterday Was Thursday
- HB to Me!
- The Words Get in the Way
- What Would Your Mother Say?
- Mom Gets the Last Word
- Sunday Sweets for Mom
- Rein in the Clowns
- I'll Drink to That!
- Class Acts
- Dear Go d, the Irony
- Totally Awesome
- Sunday Sweets: Game On!
- ▼ May (27)
- ► 2010 (357)
- ► 2009 (420)