So watch yourself.
Wreck the Halls
What's a Wreck?
What's a Wreck?
Now, don't you have a photo you want to send me? ;)
Praise for the Book
- “Will have you laughing so hard you’ll forget to eat!”— Washington Post
- “a hilarious winner” — The Oregonian
- “a fantastically gut-busting book”— NPR
- “It’s all here, each wreck a disaster of hilarity.” — BookPage.com
- “Hysterically funny!”— Epinions.com
- “laugh-out-loud funny”— The Times
- “Yates’ sharp humor makes the funny even funnier.” — The Dallas Morning News
- “an amazing laugh-out-loud book”— The Book Triblog
What the fans are saying
- "I was laughing so hard, I couldn't catch my breath."
- "As funny as the blog that started it."
- "WAY better than I expected!"
- "Cake Wreckery at its best!"
- American Mensa:Top 50 Websites of 2010
- Amazon: Top 10 gift books of 2009
- The Orlando Sentinal “Orbbies”: Winner Humor
- 2009 BlogLuxe Awards: Funniest Blog
- 2009 Bloggies: Best Writing of a Weblog, Best New Weblog, Best Food Blog
- The 2008 Weblog Awards: Best Food Blog
- Blogger's Choice 2008 Awards: Best Humor Blog
Where's the book?
Popular This Month
- ► 2011 (198)
- Cake Secrets
- Somewhere in Germany...
- Off Color Remarks
- And Another Thing...
- Wrecks Ahead? Here's Your "Sign"
- Employee of the Year
- Sunday Sweets: Cartoon Cakes
- Sharks Bite
- This Calls For a Par-Tay
- Picture This
- Ad Men
- Jane Austen's Baby Shower Chronicles
- Fit To Be Tied
- Talk to the Cookie
- A Disaster of Biblical Proportions
- Pirated Sweets
- Err Force
- Internal Wisdom
- Dueling Disasters
- Bum Voyage
- So Hard to Say Goodbye
- Bouncing Here And There And EV'rywhere!
- Sunday Sweets: Dreaming of Dragon*Con
- Strategic Strategery
- Let's Play Telephone!
- Hey Rab-baht!
- Crocker & Hines
- The Magical Story of Labor Day
- Sunday Sweets: Eastern Elegance
- Decorating in the Meantime
- Sprinkled With Pride
- Oh, the Irony
- ▼ September (33)
- ► 2009 (420)