- "Cake or death?" with Lego illustrations. Very nice.
- Headline: Goat Breaks into Home, Eats Cake. Quote: "I feel sorry for the lady, but it IS kind of funny." http://tinyurl.com/af8cyu
- Does CW have some fans over at ESPN? You be the judge: http://tinyurl.com/c2egye "I want sprinkles." (Thx Ian!)
- Crazy cupcake creepiness:
(Either this E.T. cake or the Ghostbusters one is my favorite, but check that link out for lots of nostalgia-laced goodness.)
- Need a diversion? Then take this quiz by CW reader Silver and find out which Cake Wreck you are! http://tinyurl.com/cmtekw
And lastly, your Wreck for the day:
- Cakes that look like poo are bad enough, but on your WEDDING DAY?!?
Ah, redneck weddings…
If y'all enjoy today's post I may make "Sweet Tweets" a regular feature here on Wrecks. Thoughts? Questions? Comments?
UPDATE: Fascinating. I had no idea Twitter could inspire such strong feelings of dislike! Chill, everyone: I just thought I'd try something a little different for a post. I'm not trying to "sell" you on Twitter or change my usual writing style - I just wanted to share some fun and funny bits for you non-tweeters, is all. I'll be sure to post less material if I try again in the future, though; it seems most of you agree this post is too long.