Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Wreck the Halls
What's a Wreck?
What's a Wreck?
Now, don't you have a photo you want to send me? ;)
Praise for the Book
- “Will have you laughing so hard you’ll forget to eat!”— Washington Post
- “a hilarious winner” — The Oregonian
- “a fantastically gut-busting book”— NPR
- “It’s all here, each wreck a disaster of hilarity.” — BookPage.com
- “Hysterically funny!”— Epinions.com
- “laugh-out-loud funny”— The Times
- “Yates’ sharp humor makes the funny even funnier.” — The Dallas Morning News
- “an amazing laugh-out-loud book”— The Book Triblog
What the fans are saying
- "I was laughing so hard, I couldn't catch my breath."
- "As funny as the blog that started it."
- "WAY better than I expected!"
- "Cake Wreckery at its best!"
- American Mensa:Top 50 Websites of 2010
- Amazon: Top 10 gift books of 2009
- The Orlando Sentinal “Orbbies”: Winner Humor
- 2009 BlogLuxe Awards: Funniest Blog
- 2009 Bloggies: Best Writing of a Weblog, Best New Weblog, Best Food Blog
- The 2008 Weblog Awards: Best Food Blog
- Blogger's Choice 2008 Awards: Best Humor Blog
Where's the book?
Popular This Month
- ► 2011 (198)
- ► 2010 (357)
- You Gotta Admit: That's Way Better than "Good"
- Willy & Wally, the Cake Wreckers
- When Common Sense Isn't
- Kids These Days
- Guess Who!
- "Hey everybody, thish cake ish from Holland. Ishn'...
- Sunday Sweets Visits the 80s
- Phonics Has Failed Us
- Passive Aggressive Cakes
- THIS is How You Show Hungry Who's Boss
- Come On Barbie, Let's Go Party
- For Me?
- The End of Sweetness
- It's a Form of Flattery. Honest.
- Ace of Cakes Gets Lost!
- Valentine's "Winners"
- President's Day Cupcake Mosaic
- What's Love Got to Do With It?
- Valentine's Variety
- Heart Expressions
- Show and Tell
- A Healthy Appetite
- This'll Cure that Freaky Fetish
- Sunday Sweets: Valentine's Treats
- The Pink-Haired Puppet Master
- Wreck-Slingers, Part 2
- Head Check
- Tensed Up
- Come to the Dark Side: We Have Cake
- ▼ February (31)