Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Rainbow Connection

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Whoa, that's a full rainbow!

All the way...


Double rainbow! Oh my gosh...

It's a double rainbow all the way...

So intense!

Whoah, whoah oh my gosh oh my gosh...

WOOO!! YEAH!!!


It's starting to look like a TRIPLE rainbow!

Ohhh YEEEAH!!!

It's full on: double rainbow across the sky!


[sobbing]


It's so bright and vivid.

[random windchimes]

What does this mean?

[groaning]

[possible climax]

[more sobbing]


It's so beautiful!!


[still more sobbing]


[sniffling] Oh my gosh...


It's a double complete rainbow - ah ah ah ahhhh!



What does it mean?


Erin G., Sarv, Lindsay W., Emily M., Amanda L., Katherine M., Kayla D., & Ruth S., these Wrecks are for the lovers, the dreamers, and this guy.

(I'm also rather partial to the autotune version.)
Jenniffer said...

What does it all mean????

Someday you'll find it...

The RAINBOW CONNECTION!

Pais said...

*Dies laughing*

Thank you, I needed that this morning!

("possible climax" *gigglesnort*)

Mommydom with MS said...

I am rolling! The pictures are the perfect match for that!

Elizabeth said...

That. Was. Brilliant.


A logical conclusion to a hilarious internet meme. :)

Anonymous said...

I think someone was off his meds!

Anonymous said...

What does it mean? Maybe nuclear holocaust? Armagedan? Something cataclysmic.

Anonymous said...

To begin with, have these people never heard of ROY G BIV???? Rainbows just don't come in some of those colors, and I'm feeling ill looking at them.

Jessica said...

I know this video has been around for a while, but I JUST saw it last night for the first time--so it's like you read my mind.

JW said...

I love that meme.

Anonymous said...

i'm dying from laughing so hard

Jennifer said...

Too funny! Sadly it reminded me of this failblog video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3qFdbUEq5s

mistie said...

Was 'introduced' via youtube to the double rainbow guy. wow. Thought it couldn't get any better ... and you DID IT. So perfect!

Gabi said...

I have to tell you that as an avid Cake Wrecks reader this post absolutely MADE my day. I saw the double rainbow video for the first time a few weeks ago and I've watched it many times since and everytime I still cry I laugh so hard. Thank you for posting this, I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw the video and found it hilarious :)

Anonymous said...

I've seen a few parodies of the infamous Double Rainbow since it started circulating...

...but this one really takes the CAKE.

*ducks rotten fruit*

Seriously, though, brilliant post, utterly inspired.

mn_me said...

first of all these cakes are all insults to rainbows.

Secondly, the YouTube videos are HYSTERICAL. the first one sounds like the guy has ingested some of Alice B Tolklas' famous brownies or maybe some funny mushrooms...

But I gotta say - I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Autotune version even more!

Thanks again for my morning giggle

Unknown said...

Hahaha...I knew where this was going with the very first picture! LOL Some of those rainbow cakes make me cry, too. :D

Anonymous said...

Elementary school teachers are screaming ROY G BIV . . . the color arrangements on those rainbows are, well, beyond incorrect and into the realm of awful :)

James said...

You got me with the "[possible climax]" Bahahahaha.

Matt said...

DR ATW!

Priscilla said...

Hahahaha! He was definitely high! I was wondering what you were going on about!! Until I watched the video..

Actually, the outer rainbow is a reflection. Look carefully and you'll notice that the colours are in reverse order. The next time you see a rainbow, look closely, there is always a lighter reflection.

Anonymous said...

hahah!At first I didn't remember the video, I just thought you'd lost you mind....

Anonymous said...

BHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Thank you...

BTW, I did see a double rainbow the other day. My husband did not believe me.

Amy said...

I'm too distracted by your hilarious riffing on the Double Rainbow video to notice how bad those cakes are. And I think the autotune song's going to be stuck in my head now.

Fluffy Cow said...

Lovely.

Becky said...

Oh my, I'm laughing so hard right now at work and my coworkers think I'm crazy! I just saw the video a few days ago, so this was perfect timing. :)

Anna said...

I almost wet my pants. Thanks guys :D

Stephanie G. said...

OOOOHHHHHMMMMYYYYGAAAWWWDDD! IT'S ALMOST A TRIPLE RAINBOW!

duuuude! he needs to get a grip!

THANK YOU FOR THIS POST! I haven't laughed this hard in a while! :D

Lindsey said...

I just saw that video for the FIRST TIME last night, and here you are on cakewrecks making it even funnier!!!

"Possible climax," so true--that's exactly what I thought!

Anonymous said...

I'll have what he's having...

Steph said...

You guys always make my day, thank you!

Evelyn said...

That was perfect!
My coworkers are looking at me like I'm crazy because I'm cracking up. Now I want a birthday cake with a double rainbow...

Anonymous said...

Awww, it just sounded like he was having a spiritual experience. Maybe he was searching for meaning in his life and went out to Yosemite to find it, and the rainbows seemed like a sign to him. Still, this was hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Whoaaaaa Duddddeeeeeee....You gotta quit hitting the ludes so hard...you may have a thing for double rainbows all the way, but your cake decorating is only understood "under the influence"

Huskymom said...

"OMG! OMG!!" The cakes were funny/ugly, but the video and song were "high"-larious. Now my face hurts from laughing so much! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

You need to include the DR connection:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnEDHb1WqWw

Thanks for the giggles!

Anonymous said...

Jen, you're a freakin' genius!! And I thank you for that. Best moment of my day.

Nicole said...

I have never laughed so hard at a post (I have laughed for sure, but never so much, and never enough to comment). And I totally would have never got it unless I had seen that video a few days ago on Jimmy Kimmel. I would have just thought the cakes were bad rainbows, but would have wondered what was with the captions.
Brilliant!

Pilgrim said...

did these wreckorators NEVER learn ROY G. BIV in school? What the hell is with the colors in these wrecks? My eyes were starting to bleed after a while! AGH!

Miranda said...

Those mushrooms you picked and ate? They're... special. ;)

Unknown said...

This post did not make sense to me until I watched the youtube videos. Too funny! I'm still laughing! :)

Anonymous said...

Is nothing sacred anymore?! Great, I can't even marvel at a rainbow without getting mocked these days!

(Thanks for the youtube link, otherwise I wouldn't have known what you were talking about!)

Anonymous said...

Look.. I never comment... but this video is insanely hilarious :P... <3 your blog.. you guys rock!!

elissa said...

ROTFL. I hadn't seen that video. Am amazed it didn't end with someone beaning him with a rock. Then turning on the wreckerators.

Unknown said...

double rainbow all the way across the sky, yeaah yeahhh yeah
*so intense*

i heard an interview with him (apart from the creepy jimmy kimmel interview where he said that he thinks women are more beautiful and he has 11 european women WOOFing at his farm right now) where he said he's sobbing in the video because the "rainbow rays" knocked him down. ouchie!

Trixie61 said...

"What is oozing out of our ground?"
Tainted icing it seems.

Elly said...

OMG, Brilliant! :) Loved it!

"What does this mean???!?" *snicker*

Maureen said...

Ok, I didn't get this until I saw the video. Brilliant, Jen and John. As always. And those 'cakes' are gawd-awful!!

Anonymous said...

I think the third one is the magic Bacon Rainbow!

John said...

This would not be complete without a Neil Patrick Harris twitpic of a double rainbow.

http://roflrazzi.com/2010/07/21/twitpic-nph-double-rainbow-what-does-this-mean/

&

http://roflrazzi.com/2010/07/23/celebrity-pictures-neil-patrick-harris-tweeting/

Anonymous said...

Ohhh.... so wonderful. So soulful, so Tune-ful.

Blithering lovely connection.

*gigglesnort* says it all.

~Di
WV - tricalct -- were you saying somethin' about a tricalct rainbow?

Caroline B said...

I think he'd already found his 'pot of gold'........

Richard Of York Greatly Battled In Vain, dammit, does no-one learn the basics at school any more?

Anonymous said...

Jen - I LOVE YOU! Thank you for giving me a reason to laugh every day. I want to copy your synapses into my brain so I can come up with this stuff.

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!!! You have no idea how INCREDIBLY happy this post made me. That video kills me, my roommate and I got the song off iTunes. I love every post you do, but I think this one is definitely in the top 5. If not the best ever.

Anonymous said...

I love you so much for this.

"What does it all mean?"

*possible climax*

You are a goddess and I bow to you.

SalannB said...

OMG...wow.

I didn't get the post until I saw the video. Freaking hilarious! Perfect for those wrecks that you posted.

Anonymous said...

Did anyone else notice that the brown middle cake looks like the green was made with a leaf tip rather than a flat tip, I'm assuming to do leaves on other cakes and they were too lazy to switch the tip.

Anonymous said...

"possible climax" = soda out my nose

What does it mean?

Jigsawdiva said...

I just literally LOLed at work

jannafaye said...

i just saw this video last night for the first time and i bawled i was laughing so hard. he makes me so joyful, as did this post. heck, even just reading the script of what he says makes me laugh out loud!!! THANK YOU for this!

...and the autotunes version is SO catchy!!

Jenna said...

OH LORD, I'm dying, LOSING MY MIND, practically screaming with laughter.

"possible climax"
thank you for saying what I think of everytime I watch that part

This might be my favorite Cake Wrecks ever.

Akira_kin said...

I was just a witness to this youtube craze this weekend. (Thank you big brother mine) So getting to see you ALSO make fun of it, with CAKE?!?! Glorious!!!



wv:dorabbec that's just cute

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh, you are hilarious - that was awesome!

MooseNuggette said...

Your cakes were funny enough by themselves but your comments seemed...different than usual. Than I watched the video. OMG! Too funny! I'd never seen it before but it sure made your comments ROCK!

Unknown said...

Hilarious, as usual. A new take on All the colours of the rainbow. Have to admit I never heard Roy G Biv at school. We were always taught "Richard Of York Gave Battle In Vain". I think it was a clandestine attempt to prise some history in there!
Love the blog, keep 'em coming!

tariqata said...

ROY G BIV - I've been chanting it in my head every time I see a rainbow since I was four!

Man, these people needed better science books when they were little.

Stella said...

I think I'm gonna be sick...

Unknown said...

And if you want even more fun with it here is an actress auditioning with the exact phrases from above. The watchers' reactions are the best!

http://youtu.be/Tt2FiiMWNHU

Lindsay Bayne said...

You just made me so happy.

Hollywood Sucker said...

I'm partial to this other double rainbow song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g0yZDMBXiE&feature=related

(BTW, first time I've commented but I've been reading from the very start!)

LeeAnne said...

Omg. Favorite. Cake. Wrecks. Post. Ever.

Unknown said...

That "double rainbow" video made my rabbit's ears perk up and he sat up wondering what the heck was going on.

Unknown said...

The Autotune version...Bwahahaha! Genius.

Well, if a double rainbow makes this guy happy, then more power to him. I've seen one, and they are pretty cool.

...but in a good way, unlike these cakes. Phew!

Katherine said...

well, i am now completely despairing of the education system if this many people have no clue what a rainbow looks like. did no one have a section in grade 9 science talking about light refraction and the visible light spectrum? or seen a picture of a rainbow by a four year-old???????? as a self-respecting science nerd, i am saddened. deeply saddened.

Anonymous said...

You made my day.

Anonymous said...

Oh God, I remember watching that video just a couple of days ago.

Anonymous said...

I thought you were just "describing" the wrecks with your commentary as usual until I read the "possible climax" and then I KNEW it was referencing the video I saw weeks ago as well. I agree with everyone else...the video is funny but your wreck examples add a whole new level of hilarity to it.

Thanks for the chuckle on an otherwise stressful day!

Tricia L said...

It had been awhile since I saw that video, so I had no idea why your post was so ... strange? Especially with, by far, the ugliest CCCs ever to leave the bakery. Then I saw the video. Do we have any idea what meds this guy was on? Because I'd like some.

Unknown said...

My four-year-old said, "They don't make the rainbows right!!"

jo said...

what is that last cake? are we sure it's a rainbow?

meanwhile the Irish rainbow is supposed to have a pot of gold, not a shamrock. it looks like a shamrock meteor with a flaming tail. airbrush cake looks like rainbow pollution.

Amanda Mac said...

bwahahaha!!! I could just hear that guy hollering. Brilliant. Except for the cakes. But that goes without saying.

Lorianne said...

Oh, my gosh. It's so vivid and bright. I think I frightened my co-workers by almost falling out of my chair with laughter.

Tara said...

Thank you for the laugh. That was hysterical. I love the double rainbow video and you recreated it, in cake wreckage, perfectly! I really needed that today :)

dizzygur said...

haha gotta love yosemite bear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI

" omg wooo omg wooo yeahhhhhhhh" " "what does it mean?!?!!"

Marissa said...

haha gotta love yosemite bear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI

" omg wooo omg wooo yeahhhhhhhh" " "what does it mean?!?!!"

DidoCarthage said...

Cake Wrecks's inimitable tribute to Pride Week, thanks, folks. Maybe some real pretty ones on Sunday?

Rebecca J-G said...

Did no one ever teach these decorators Roy G. Biv?? So sad.....!
Rebecca

Sarah said...

Ahhhhhh. Another spectacular post. *wipes tears from face*

Is it irony that I cried at the post about the man who cries/orgasms at rainbows?

What does it all mean?

Amanda | Glittericity said...

Leave it to you to make an already epically hilarious internet sensation EVEN FUNNIER!
WV: bugging -- I can't think of an example relating to this entry, since it's pure win, but the fact my WV was a real word was too good to not call attention to it.

Kara said...

Hilarious! Your integration of memes and internet nerdiness never ceases to amuse. :) Between the original vid and this post, I will never see rainbows in the same light again :P

Books Dudes Will Read said...

Spittle uncontrollably popped out of my mouth when I read this and you know what? It made a rainbow, too. Just a single.

Unknown said...

This is hysterical. THIS is why I love you guys.

Did I say that yesterday too? I might have. :)

Captain Scrappy said...

I hadn't seen the video until reading your post. It makes so much sense now! LOL
Hilarious :)

Sharon said...

I had no idea where you were going with this post until I saw the videon attached.

Spot on! OMG!

Sharon's Edible Art

Sami said...

LOL you guys are so freaking funny! This made my day! I love the autotune version, too ;)

Amy said...

Am I the only one who's met Roy G. Biv?

tracy said...

Long time reader, first time commenter. *This* is beautiful. I love it more than double rainbows.

Anonymous said...

Okay--now I know why I don't do Facebook, Twitter, etc....I don't need any more online stuff to eat my time. I'd never heard of this (probably in part because I don't do Facebook, etc.)--and the commentary doesn't really make sense until you go watch the original. Then, good grief--that is insane!

So, my 5-year-old daughter immediately recognized all the problems with the goofy-colored rainbows. "They need to be organized--would you like me to draw one?", and certainly don't need sprinkles!

WV: whzess--what you say in wonder when you see these wrecks.

krazykris said...

Oh the irony of today's blog posting. For the last week Kidd Kraddick in the Morning here in my hometown of Dallas, Tx has been wearing out this clip of the "Double Rainbow" guy form youtube (ad nauseum). The best part was an audio-dub he did with it, but I've yet to figure out how to listen to it on their website.
Hilari-freakin-ous to the millionth power!!!!

Thank you for being so up with the current viral youtube videos!!!

Christy said...

My favorite is the bacon rainbow

mandadrene said...

CRYGASM

Cutelilsnot said...

Where the heck is Roy G. Biv when you need him the most.....my artistic spidey-sense is tingling to the point of insanity.

AliceBlue said...

and Nathan Fillion for the win!

cleggclan said...

He HAD to be high on something. No amount of nature appreciation should create that type of response. That's insane and I'm embarrased for the guy... Thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

Oh.My.Gosh.

I don't know which was more horrific... the cakes or the youtube video! LOL!

Thanks for the link, btw. I was totally lost until I watched that. haha

Anonymous said...

Fun fact: the double rainbow guy is a cage fighter.

Seriously.

Something to keep in mind whilst making fun of him.

Kenkire said...

I love you guys.

TeaLady said...

yeah, it makes me want to cry too, but not in a good way!!!!!

GeekishlyApropos said...

Oh my cow! That's hilarious! I could totally hear the guy in my head!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Roy G. Biv but I figured it out from the comments... We learned a little sing-song that went, Red and yellow and pink and green, purple and orange and blue. I can see a rainbow, see a rainbow, see a rainbow too.

Thank you for posting the link to 'this guy' because I hadn't seen it. What on earth was he on???

Katie said...

I'm partial to the Autotune version, myself!

Sarah B said...

LMAO I loved that! I saw that video on Jimmy Kimmel and this just made it even better!

Unknown said...

Oh my GOSH! I laughed like a loon after seeing this, I saw the video for the first time last week- the auto-tune version FIRST, so of course I thought it was the funniest thing I had ever seen... These were perfect!

DK @ http://sweetsbyd.blogspot.com/

Jaime said...

Best. Post. Ever.

Melissa said...

I had no idea where you were going with that until I saw the *this guy* link and watched. I can't believe I haven't heard of this one yet! My 8 year old daughter said "Is he...is he CRYING?!?!" Then rolled her eyes and walked away....Those cakes made ME want to cry, jeez!

...... said...

Perfect, perhaps divine? timing. I was just introduced to double rainbow guy a few hours ago, and now this. . . is just intense. You [uncontrollable sob] just made my day.

But what DOES it all mean?

Isolder74 said...

More proof that the following song needs to be sung a whole lot more then it is.

I Can Sing A Rainbow

Red and yellow and blue and green,
Purple and orange and pink,
I can sing a rainbow,
Sing a rainbow,
Sing a rainbow too!

Listen to your heart,
Listen to your heart,
And sing everything you feel,
I can sing a rainbow,
Sing a rainbow,
Sing a rainbow too

Alternate Version:

Red and yellow and pink and green
Purple and orange and blue
I can sing a rainbow,
sing a rainbow,
sing a rainbow too.

Listen with your eyes,
Listen with your ears,
and sing everything you see,
I can sing a rainbow,
sing a rainbow,
sing along with me.

Red and yellow and pink and green,
Purple and orange and blue,
I can sing a rainbow,
sing a rainbow,
sing a rainbow too!

Anonymous said...

arrgghhh

Lindsay said...

Wow. I could have done without seeing that video.

Anonymous said...

Laughed so hard.. really needed it today.. double rainbow all the way ! perfect !

Craig said...

#3 Yes, there's a shamrock at the end of the... minced onion-relish-ketchup-mustard faucet (which might not be a bad idea for hungry people who are in a hurry). If it weren't for the appetite-suppressant effects of the other wrecks, I would SO want a hot dog right now.

Apparently, singing a rainbow produces different results (pink?) than photographing one. Maybe these wreckerators are singers -- yeah, that's the ticket!

Mr. BIV, Mr. ROY G. BIV, you are urgently needed everywhere.

Travis and Leigh Ann said...

LOL!! Too funny! Thanks for the laugh! :)

RW said...

Dunno if they contacted you but Cake Wrecks was very very briefly featured on Nightline on ABC as part of their "sign of the times" segment! :D

Anonymous said...

I had missed this particular viral video, so thanks for not only providing some funny, but also contributing to my pop culture knowledge.

I felt a little dirty after watching the video though. And my cat was so annoyed with the rainbow rhapsodizing he left the room. Cats are smarter than they are often thought to be. :)

--kate

Arlene said...

Oh no no no.. the song is now stuck in my head. I will be belting out the Rainbow Connection and when my husband gets home he will have me committed lol. Oh well the neighbors need a good singing to. And those cakes maybe if I sing loud enough they won't give me CCC nightmares.. I can hope.

Chy said...

I had no idea where this post was coming from...
Until I clicked the link and realized how brilliant it was.

It pulled me out of lurkerdom.
Thank you
*sob*
hehehe

Carrietastic said...

Lol! Thanks for the giggles, Jen and/or John. :)

Mel V. said...

First time I've seen that meme. I'm starting to think I missed something by not doing drugs in college.

Stormy said...

I saw that Vid last week. While watching my bf asked if I was watching porn? I was like "no" and he was like "cause it totally sounds like someone is "o-ing" in there.

And yea, this pics are the perfect post to go with it!

Alex said...

Jen you have no idea how hard this made me laugh. Thank you so much.

Elizabeth said...

I thought you had lost your mind until I watched the video. Never heard of that one before.

This is pretty funny, too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g0yZDMBXiE&feature=related

Elizabeth

Sarah Feeney said...

Bwaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaa! Thanks for the link to that youtube vid - I was starting to think you guys had lost the plot! That video is hilarious - as is today's post! (Now that I know what it's all about! LOL!).

terry said...

i have never loved you more than i do right now.

Alison said...

It means that there are a lot of cake decorators that flunked Kindergarten. R.O.Y.G.B.I.V folks... is it that hard? If not, at least listen to They might be giants Roy G. Biv. It is all right there.

LMAO!!! Thanks Jen, I needed that!

MadTigerKitty said...

I laughed until I cried when I saw the video. Then I went back and re-read the post and laughed and cried some more. Truly brilliant and I LOVE this blog. Thank you Jen and John.

Anonymous said...

Ahaha, thanks for introducing me to that wonderful meme. You are hilarious. So very.

Molly said...

What is that last one supposed to be? And people actually pay money for those monstrosities? The store should pay the customers to take them out in public. :oP

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I gotta say, this was beyond funny! Not only did I get a laugh from the cakes, I giggled at the song video, doubled over with the guy on the first video, and then nearly died laughing watching a five year old dance to the song!! Made my day and I cannot wait until I can play the song for my little guy (4)- BTW, he is TOTALLY disturbed by the rainbows in the post!!

kerrie said...

Best. Post. Ever.

Anonymous said...

Just wondering whether you considered spelling it "rainboh" or something more phonetically representative of Bear's accent, which cracks me up. Too funny.... I laughed until I cried, then recovered and did it all over again. Thanks!

Melinda said...

I had no idea what you were talking about until I clicked the link for the video. I thought that that was funny, but then I watched the Autotune version and laughed until I cried.

wv: therg - The rg is out of position in those rainbows. So is the oybiv.

Jen said...

Best post ever. You're always funny but this was just perfect.

Jessica White said...

Oh my God, that was HILARIOUS. I barely even looked at the cakes!! Hahahahaha!!! Thank you so much, just for being you!

Renee said...

POST + VIDEO = AWESOME

now you HAVE to include funny video links with every CakeWrecks post from now on!!!!!

Pippajo said...

With the first line, I was hoping hoping hoping you were going to go there and you DID! Hilarious!

I agree with you that the autotune version is even better.

So intense!

Unknown said...

Oh my god, I haven't laughed this much in ages. At first I was thinking 'wow, this is odd commentary compared to how it usually is' and then I realised what it was and nearly fell out of my chair laughing. I laughed so hard I forgot looking at the actual wrecks and had to go back XD

Man, I love this blog.

Lissanee said...

My husband follows Nathan Fillion on Twitter so that's how we first knew the video. The day two weekends ago when he got double rainbow shout outs from around the globe I thought that is someone who could rally his fans and take over the globe....him could and also Jen from Cakewrecks :-D

Anonymous said...

Quite possibly the best post EVER!

Ryan said...

This is the most beautiful blog post I've ever seen.

Kara said...

Funniest...thing...ever...

Anonymous said...

Wow. In top 10 best posts, easy.

Becca said...

I was chortling out loud at the first line about the FULL rainbow matched with the yellow-dominated cake = getting my belly laugh of the day without even understanding where you were going or why. Brilliant. I do so love you CW!

Unknown said...

That. was. hysterical.

AND you have to watch this version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2FiiMWNHU

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely, by far the best Cake Wrecks post ever!

Goueznou said...

Nice! Right on the heels of the Adventure Time version Monday night. (It was during the closing credits.)

Jess Beach said...

Bwhaha! The colors are so vivid! Possible crack overdose???

morgansmom2000 said...

You are a ROCK STAR! Only Howard Stern has me laughing as hard.

Jennifer

PinkAsphaltMama said...

OMG, help me! It's too much!! (Scrolling through it WHILE the video plays in another tab is priceless. You NAILED it!)

WV: pendest - ummm - I got nothing. :(

Anonymous said...

Double rainbow all the way across the sky! So intense!!

I watched it more than five times. cheered me up no end.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Good job! Ha!

Bri said...

The commentary got way funnier after I watched the YouTube video. Then I couldn't stop laughing.

amanda said...

omg i just totally laughed myself out of my chair!!

Sarah said...

Were you quoting a kids show called adventure time, because you had it quoted, right down to the random windchimes.

Lisa said...

so hilarious!

Unknown said...

From the Oval Office ffxiv gil, a setting designed to command ffxiv gil gravity and attention, Obama

will ffxiv gil declare Tuesday night that ffxiv gil Iraqis are now the ones ffxiv gil in charge of a war he had ffxiv gil opposed. Within hours on ffxiv gil Wednesday, he will wow gold be immersed in talks with Israeli and Palestinian leaders, underscoring the hopeful

but precarious U.S. role Louis Vuitton Handbags as a middleman.

Cupcakes Lady said...

The saddest looking rainbows ive seen for a while. What a pity ;[ xx