Admit it, Adam L: you see Cthulhu wearing Mickey Mouse ears in a spider cocoon, too.
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Wreck the Halls
What's a Wreck?
What's a Wreck?
Now, don't you have a photo you want to send me? ;)
Praise for the Book
- “Will have you laughing so hard you’ll forget to eat!”— Washington Post
- “a hilarious winner” — The Oregonian
- “a fantastically gut-busting book”— NPR
- “It’s all here, each wreck a disaster of hilarity.” — BookPage.com
- “Hysterically funny!”— Epinions.com
- “laugh-out-loud funny”— The Times
- “Yates’ sharp humor makes the funny even funnier.” — The Dallas Morning News
- “an amazing laugh-out-loud book”— The Book Triblog
What the fans are saying
- "I was laughing so hard, I couldn't catch my breath."
- "As funny as the blog that started it."
- "WAY better than I expected!"
- "Cake Wreckery at its best!"
- American Mensa:Top 50 Websites of 2010
- Amazon: Top 10 gift books of 2009
- The Orlando Sentinal “Orbbies”: Winner Humor
- 2009 BlogLuxe Awards: Funniest Blog
- 2009 Bloggies: Best Writing of a Weblog, Best New Weblog, Best Food Blog
- The 2008 Weblog Awards: Best Food Blog
- Blogger's Choice 2008 Awards: Best Humor Blog
Where's the book?
Popular This Month
- My New Favorite Wedding Cake
- The Far Side of the Bakery
- The Future's So Brite...
- Literally In A Class All Their Own
- Sunday Sweets: Geek Wedding Cakes!
- Darth's Greatest Hits
- Swing and a Miss
- Tickled Pink
- Reach for the Skyyyyy!
- It's Sinfully Delicious!
- Making New Friends
- Sunday Sweets For My Dad
- A "Big" Contender
- When "Falker Satherhood" Is Just Too Wordy
- Ties That Bind
- Father's Day Pictionary
- Dad's Birthday Presents
- Wreck-A-Bye Baby
- Sunday Sweets: Summer Lovin'
- Wrecky Conga Lines
- Hats Off For Grads!
- Six Ways to Celebrate Your New Engagement
- I'm Grad, I'm Grad, You Know It, HEEE hee!
- Sunday Sweets: Back to the 80s
- I Guess The Butt Was Laughed Off?
- Sure, Just Write That Anywhere
- Get Used to Disappointment
- ▼ June (28)
- ► 2010 (357)
- ► 2009 (420)