Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Poor Bunjamioh

Tuesday, May 20, 2008


Not only did his parents saddle him with that awful name, but he also got one of the ugliest birthday cakes this side of fuglyville. Check out the mismatched neon orange borders, burgundy roses (for that feminine touch), and rotting swamp-mud colored leaves.

Take heart, Bunni; when you're 18 you can change your name AND buy your own birthday cake.
Ben said...

What's wrong with Benjamin? :P
The 'y' from birthday just screwed with the 'n', and the 'e' is all flattened.

Tora said...

Those leaves sure do look rotten. What a sad cake :(

Anonymous said...

It looks like it was decorated with ketchup!! rofl

Angela said...

I don't understand the problem with Benjamin...

Anonymous said...

Aw...why the hate for the name? :(

MrskayL said...

Its spelled benjamin but intersect the last IN

Anonymous said...

There is no problem with "Benjamin", it's just a joke on the fact that on the cake it's written so badly that it looks like "Bunjamioh", which IS a bad name.

Actually I think it looks like "Bumjamioh", which is worse.

Anonymous said...

OMG, I almost threw up. I can't see those roses as anything other than a prolapsed organ. Uggh.

Pixie said...

this reminds me of a sofa .... from the 70's

Anonymous said...

I can't stop cry-laughing at this post! It's so funny it hurts.

Anonymous said...

I keep saying "Bunjamioh" aloud.

I'm spluttering and laughing like a complete fanny.

Nicole D said...

Bunjamioh - OMG, that is too funny. I can't stop saying it out loud.

Of course, we know it is just a bad SCRIPTING and not actual misspelling, but it is funny!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully this guy went to Virginia Tech, whose colors are orange and marron (spelling?)

Morkthefied said...

Bunjamioh from Ohio? I totally went to prom with you! Remember: you wore the orange and rose-colored bowtie with matching cumberband. And you used to love to "bunjie" jump and do the "bun-jam" and we'd all yell "Oh!"

carrie said...

Oh my goodness - I have tears rolling down my cheeks. This was the funniest thing I've seen all day.

christyn said...

it's 12:32am and i am trying not to LOL, i am crylaughing. alot. i don't even remember how i stumbled onto your blog at this point but i can't leave!

Meg said...

Are those roses made out of bacon?

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh so hard my sides hurt.

HeyItsA said...

OMG!! I laughed so hard with tears running down!

That poor kid!

Anonymous said...

did someone lick the icing at the bottom?

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i found this blog today and am in the middle of reading every post, and for some reason I just could NOT stop laughing when I saw this one. I think i'm going to die from a ruptured lung. BAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA. poor bunjamioh!!!!!!!!! tee hee. :)

Rebecca said...

The "roses" look like prolapsed anuses. Just sayin.

Anonymous said...

I imagine Bunjamioh being said with an italian accent. I stumble upon this site from a suggestion from a friend and have been laughing at all of the amazingly bad cake messups but the word bunjamioh has me cracking up laughing nonstop. WHY IS IT SO FUNNY! Bahahaah!

Anonymous said...

Even now, a year later, my best friend and I still look at each other at random moments and say, "Poor Bunjamioh". And then the other one snorfs soda out their nose.

Violet >. said...

roflmao... hehe i spent like 20 minutes laughing at this. (im on sugar, you see, sooooooo) but anyway... bunjamioh XDDDDDD.. god that cake died....