Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Birthday cake for the last post?

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's a term of endearment. Really.
Anonymous said...

Oh my! Someone baked a cake for my soon-to-be ex-husband! Good to know that the woman who snagged him knows him as he really is...

die Frau said...

I cannot even breathe I'm laughing so hard. I think this is the best cake I've ever SEEN.

Anonymous said...

Actually had to deliver mail at work to a Dick Head.....so maybe it's for him.

Kelley said...

I used to work in a bakery, and this reminds me of the time I was asked to write "Happy Birthday, Dumbass" on a cake! I'm soooo glad our manager wasn't in that day...

Dawn said...

*dies*

Path to You said...

I have spoken with a Richard Head on the phone who introduced himself as Dick. One of the hardest professional calls of my life.

Dominique said...

Revenge has never tasted so sweet.

Anonymous said...

After seeing this cake, I feel cheated.

Back when I worked at Burger King (and found a different job down the line), I actually liked my coworkers so I thought I'd bring a cake on my last night as a sort of self send-off. As a joke, I drew a picture of myself in a BK uniform, grinning and giving a double one-finger salute.

Unfortunately my local Wal-Mart bakery has some sort of policy where they can't put obscene words/gestures on the cakes, so I was forced to settle with "So Long, Burger King" in icing. I didn't want my hard work to go to waste, though, so I taped the drawing to the inside of the plastic cake lid.

C'mon, it was a JOKE, people. After that, they told me that even if I wanted to, I wasn't supposed to apply for a job at Burger King anymore.

Karen E. Rice said...

Believe it or not I know someone who is named D*ck Wacker.

No joke.

skcallahan345 said...

And of course there's the New Hampshire politician, Dick Swett.