Many thanks to Amanda S., who knows an "ID:Ten-T"error when she sees one.
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Wreck the Halls
What's a Wreck?
What's a Wreck?
Now, don't you have a photo you want to send me? ;)
Praise for the Book
- “Will have you laughing so hard you’ll forget to eat!”— Washington Post
- “a hilarious winner” — The Oregonian
- “a fantastically gut-busting book”— NPR
- “It’s all here, each wreck a disaster of hilarity.” — BookPage.com
- “Hysterically funny!”— Epinions.com
- “laugh-out-loud funny”— The Times
- “Yates’ sharp humor makes the funny even funnier.” — The Dallas Morning News
- “an amazing laugh-out-loud book”— The Book Triblog
What the fans are saying
- "I was laughing so hard, I couldn't catch my breath."
- "As funny as the blog that started it."
- "WAY better than I expected!"
- "Cake Wreckery at its best!"
- American Mensa:Top 50 Websites of 2010
- Amazon: Top 10 gift books of 2009
- The Orlando Sentinal “Orbbies”: Winner Humor
- 2009 BlogLuxe Awards: Funniest Blog
- 2009 Bloggies: Best Writing of a Weblog, Best New Weblog, Best Food Blog
- The 2008 Weblog Awards: Best Food Blog
- Blogger's Choice 2008 Awards: Best Humor Blog
Where's the book?
Popular This Month
- Spot The Hidden Mickey
- A Cinderella Story
- A Royal Affair
- Annual Wreckage Review
- Paper View
- Passover These Wrecks
- Sunday Sweets: Happy Easter!
- Happy Eappy!
- The Yolk's On Us
- The Easter Bizarre
- Time to Chicken Out
- Off By a Hare
- Easter EGGcellence
- Sunday Sweets: Bookin' It
- Let's Go There and Back Again
- No Accounting For Taste
- Dear Diary...
- Window Pain
- Unce, Tice, Fee Tine's a...
- Through Sick and Gin
- Sunday Sweets: Edible Ink
- Gootchie Goos
- Estonian Kissing Day
- The Incredible, Non-Edible, Plastic Clown Head
- Move Over, Hallmark
- Blowing in the Wind
- Sunday Sweets: Cake or Fake?
- Fooled You!
- ▼ April (28)
- ► 2010 (357)
- ► 2009 (420)